~Jamaica's South Coast
‘Nuestra Casa’ Guesthouse:
your home away from home
“Nuestra Casa” [Spanish for “Our House”] was built directly opposite Billys Bay fishing beach in 1987. It is a small guesthouse with a difference. With four double rooms (each with its own bathroom) we offer you most of the conveniences of a modern hotel [fans, television, radio, bar service, sun-loungers, sun-roof, beach shower, laundering etc.] but with all the friendliness and informality of being a house-guest. At the same time we naturally respect your privacy, and right to peace and tranquillity. However if you want the companionship of casual conversation, advice about local beauty spots, a partner for a game of dominoes or cards, or simply someone to join you for a cooling drink, then we will do everything in our power to meet your needs. We welcome the independent traveller. Whether it’s swimming, snorkelling or sun-bathing… fishing, walking or painting… reading, writing or riding… or whether it’s just the need to relax and have everything taken care of, we invite you to share and enjoy the comforts of our ‘home-away-from-home’.
Guest Comments: Here are a few recent entries in our guest book:
- “A smashing stay in a beautiful house full of lovely people! We will miss you and this wonderful home.” [Elin & Joakim from Sweden]
- “Great hospitality. Very nice home. The view is wonderful! We had a great time.” [Kirk & family from USA]
- “It’s not like a hotel, it’s like staying with family. It’s great.” [Alicia & Mike from Canada]
- “Fantastic host, wonderful welcome. Thank you to everyone. What can we say – perfect!” [Floyd & Di from UK]
- “Great hospitality in a beautiful surrounding. Thank you all! Tip: play cards with Jeremy, but watch out: he’s bullshitting you all the time!!” [Martin & Eef from Belgium]
- “Very nice people, very nice people. Thanks.” [Roberto & Daniele from Italy]
- “Yorkshire’s finest hospitality on the Caribbean’s finest Island.” [Lynne & Heidi from Israel]
- “A lovely place to stay. I’ll definitely come back!” [Jose & Jose from Colombia]
- “Great beach and great home” [Justin & family from Jamaica].